Edge VR Arcade is Hiring!
You’ll be expected to:
- check out customers through our POS system
- assist them in entering VR
- answer any questions they have
- troubleshoot the equipment when necessary
- keep the equipment and facility clean
- help create a professional and positive environment for our customers
- understanding of PC hardware
- customer service and/or retail sales experience
We will provide you the training necessary to become a VR expert but prior gaming experience is helpful. Let us know if you have a background understanding of VR, the Steam storefront or any other gaming systems.
We want our customers to have the best experience possible. Most of them are coming in completely unfamiliar with virtual reality. It is the responsibility of our attendants to help guide them into both understanding and enjoying their experience.
It’s important that our attendants get familiar with our arcade library so they can recommend the right games to our customers and help players when they have a question. One perk of the job will be the option to come in during non-arcade hours and play through our VR games for free.
Must be at least 16 years old to apply.
Part Time Only
$9/hr + Tips Starting
5-6 Hour Opening & Closing
6 Hour Mid-Day
Thursday evening shifts coming soon